Environmental certification

Downloads

ezarri is fully aware of the importance of environmental care and sustainable development.

100% of the glass we use as a raw material is recycled.

We hold the ISO 14021 Product Environmental Certification, which guarantees that ezarri has implemented a control system to ensure that: 100% of the glass used is recycled and that 96% of ezarri mosaic is made from recycled glass raw materials, with the remaining 4% from colouring and JointPoint®.

We also hold the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certification, which recognizes the maturity and efficiency of our environmental management system.

ezarri is also an associate company of the Green Building Council.